Unplanned Pregnancy? We Can Help!
Finding out that you’re pregnant can be scary and overwhelming. You’re suddenly faced with a lot of decisions and it is hard to weigh each option while making sure you and your baby both get the care you need.
No matter where you are in Georgia, one of our friendly counselors will travel to you and meet wherever you are most comfortable. If you choose adoption, your counselor can help you design an adoption plan that fits your needs. Adoption through Covenant Care is a FREE service for you!
What are your options?
When you become pregnant, we are aware that you have several options to consider:
adoption, parenting, or abortion.
What does an adoption entail?
- You can meet (and choose!) the adoptive family
- Regular visits with your child as they grow up
- Assistance with your living expenses
- No cost to you
- Go on yearly retreats with other birth moms
- Counseling before and after the adoption
- Receive pictures of your child as they grow up
Birth Mother Services
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be scary and overwhelming. In addition to helping you create an adoption plan, we can assist you in meeting some of your basic housing and financial needs while you’re pregnant and after the adoption.
Our Support Team Is Here To Help!
Our adoption counselors work only with birth mothers (adoptive families have their own separate counselors). That way, we are dedicated to advocating for your desires and goals in your adoption process.
We encourage you to ask your counselor any and every question that you have such as:
- How do I know my baby will be safe?
- Is there an adoptive family who wants to adopt my baby?
- Will my child know that I love him or her?
- Will my child know that he or she is adopted?
Covenant Care counsels you during your pregnancy and after adoption. Your counselor wants to develop a trusting, supportive relationship with you whether you choose adoption or not.