Unplanned Pregnancy? We Can Help!
Finding out that you’re pregnant can be a scary and overwhelming time. You’re suddenly faced with a lot of decisions and it is hard to weigh each option while ensuring you and your baby get the care you both need.
No matter where you are in Georgia, one of our friendly counselors will travel to you and gladly meet you wherever you are most comfortable. If you choose adoption, your counselor helps you design an adoption plan that fits your needs. Adoption through Covenant Care is a FREE service for you!
What does an adoption entail?
- You have an input of exploring into openness of adoption
- You can meet (and choose!) the adoptive family
- Referrals to community resources
- Assistance with living expenses
- No cost to you
- Post-adoption support community
- Receive pictures of your child as they grow up
We know you have so many questions and we want to answer all of them. Connect with an counselor or call us at 478-475-4990!
Birth Mother Services
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be a scary and overwhelming time. In addition to helping you create an adoption plan, we can assist you in meeting some of your basic needs while you’re pregnant and following the adoption.
Our Support Team Is Here To Help!
Our adoption counselors are dedicated to helping you through your pregnancy and being your friend and counselor. We encourage you to ask your counselor any and every question that you have such as:
- How do I know my baby will be safe?
- Is there an adoptive family who wants to adopt my baby?
- Will my child know that I love him or her?
- Will my child know that he or she is adopted?
Covenant Care counsels you during pregnancy and after adoption. Our counselors help you work through physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. Your counselor wants to develop a trusting, supportive relationship with you whether you choose adoption or not. Ultimately, we want to show you that Christ loves and cares about you.
What are your options?
When you become pregnant, we are aware that you have several options to consider:
adoption, parenting, or abortion.